s.schulte @ dsg.tuwien.ac.at
+43 1 58801 18417
last edited: 28.10.2019
Keynotes & Invited Talks
- “Optimization of Elastic Processes”, invited talk, Universität Hamburg, Germany, 29.10.2019.
- “Elastic Stream Processing”, invited talk, TU Ilmenau, Germany, 05.09.2019.
- “Towards Blockchain Interoperability”, keynote, Blockchain Forum, 17th International Conference on Business Process Management, Vienna, Austria, 03.09.2019.
- “Jenseits von Kryptowährungen: Blockchain-Anwendungen” (Beyond Cryptocurrencies: Blockchain Applications), keynote, Digital Business Trends, Vienna, Austria, 23.05.2019.
- “Elastic Data Stream Processing for the Internet of Things”, invited talk, University of Groningen, The Netherlands, 25.02.2019.
- “Stream Processing for Networked Cyber-Physical Systems”, invited talk, TU Dresden, Germany, 11.10.2018.
- “Fog Computing & Industry 4.0: Data Stream Processing at the Edge of the Network”, invited talk, 2nd IoT Congress of Austrian Standards, Vienna, Austria, 03.10.2018.
- “Blockchain Research: Process Verification and Beyond”, invited talk, Dagstuhl Seminar “Blockchain Technology for Collaborative Information Systems”, invited talk, Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, 16.08.2018.
- “Elastic Data Stream Processing”, invited talk, Hasso-Plattner-Institut, Potsdam, Germany, 22.05.2018.
- “Data Integration and Elastic Stream Processing in Smart Mobility Scenarios”, invited talk, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany, 12.02.2018.
- “Process Verification Utilizing the Blockchain”, invited talk, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Germany, 12.01.2018.
- “Elastic Stream Processing for the Internet of Things”, invited talk, Universität Hamburg, Germany, 20.12.2017.
- “Elastic Computing for the Internet of Things”, invited talk, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany, 27.11.2017.
- “Teaching Internet of Things for Smart Systems”, invited talk, Workshop Model-Driven Engineering for the Internet of Things (MDE4IoT) at 7th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2017), Linz, Austria, 22.10.2017.
- “Runtime Verification Utilizing the Blockchain”, invited talk, TU Darmstadt, Germany, 08.09.2017.
- “Elastic Computing”, invited talk, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria, 20.02.2017.
- “Elastic Service Computing”, invited talk, University of Stuttgart, Germany, 07.02.2017.
- “Elasticity - Basics and Application Areas”, invited talk, SOAMED PhD School, Berlin, Germany, 08.10.2015.
- “Elastic Cloud Computing”, invited talk, Universität Chemnitz, Germany, 14.01.2015
- “Elastic Many-Task Computing in the Cloud”, invited talk, Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing, Paderborn, Germany, 08.12.2014.
- “Unternehmensübergreifende Produktionsprozesse in Smart Factories” (Cross-Organizational Manufacturing Processes in Smart Factories), invited talk, 29th Austrian Automatisation Day, organized by the International Federation of Automatic Control Austria, Vienna, Austria, 24.10.2014.
- “Europe-Wide Service Platforms - SIMPLI-CITY”, invited talk and panel discussion, ITS Europe Congress 2014, Helsinki, Finland, 17.06.2014
- “Infrastructural Challenges for Elastic Processes - State of the Art and Open Challenges for BPM in the Cloud”, keynote at 1st Workshop on Event Modeling and Processing in Business Process Management (EMoV 2014) at Modellierung 2014, Vienna, Austria, 19.03.2014
- “Mobile Mobility: The Road User Information Systems of the Future”, keynote at The 11th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia (MoMM2013), Vienna, Austria, 03.12.2013
- “SIMPLI-CITY: The Road User Information System of the Future”, invited talk at European Commission, Directorate General for Information Society and Media, ICT for Transport, Brussels, Belgium, 25.10.2011
- “Service-oriented Architectures in Ubiquitous Computing”, invited talk at Universität Kassel, Germany, 02.09.2010
- “SOA Governance”, invited talk at Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia, 2008
- “Service-oriented Architectures Paradigm: Major Trend or Hype for the German Banking Industry?”, invited talk at the fall conference of the E-Finance Lab in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 25.09.2007