Research scientist, PhD
vcasamayor @ dsg.tuwien.ac.at
+43 1 58801 184905
last edited: 15.01.2021
Víctor is a postdoctoral project assistant at the Distributed Systems Group of the Institute of Information System at TU Wien since January 2021.
He recently received his PhD from the UPF with the thesis “Map-less inventory and location for an RFID inventory robot” in the UbiCA Lab group under the supervision of Rafael Pous Andrés. Before, he obtained the Master in Intelligent Interactive Systems also from the UPF.
Previously, he worked for 18 months at CNES in Paris as a space propulsion engineer. Before, he got a master on Space Systems Engineering at ISAE-Supaero and he graduated as an aeronautical engineer in 2011 from the UPC.
- Casamayor-Pujol, V., Gaston, B., Lopez-Soriano, S., Alajami, A., & Pous, R. (2021). A simple solution to locate groups of items in large retail stores using an RFID robot. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 1–1. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2021.3080670
- Casamayor-Pujol, V., Morenza-Cinos, M., Gastón, B., & Pous, R. (2020). Autonomous stock counting based on a stigmergic algorithm for multi-robot systems. Computers in Industry, 122, 103259. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.COMPIND.2020.103259
- Morenza-Cinos, M., Casamayor-Pujol, V., & Pous, R. (2019). Stock visibility for retail using an RFID robot. International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 49(10), 1020–1042. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPDLM-03-2018-0151
- Morenza-Cinos, M., Casamayor-Pujol, V., Soler-Busquets, J., Sanz, J. L., Guzmán, R., & Pous, R. (2017). Development of an RFID inventory robot (AdvanRobot). In A. (E. Koubaa (Ed.), Robot Operating System (ROS) (Vol. 2, pp. 387–417). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-54927-9_12
- Gaston, B., Casamayor-Pujol, V., Lopez, S., & Pous, R. (2020). A framework for assessing, comparing and predicting the performance of autonomous RFID-based inventory robots for retail: validation dataset [Data set]. Mendeley Data. https://doi.org/10.17632/jx7jgrp932.1
- Morenza-Cinos, M., & Casamayor-Pujol, V. (2018). RFID Location dataset [Data set]. Zenodo. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1215660
- EP123506-PM259259 - Movable platform for taking inventory and/or performing other actions on objects. Applicants: Keonn Technologies S.L., represented by Ramir De Porrata-Doria i Yagüe. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Plaça de la Mercè 10-12, 08002 Barcelona, Spain, represented by Mr. Jaume Badia i Pujolt. Inventors: Ramir De Porrata-Doria i Yagüe, co-founder and CEO of Keonn. Ausias Vives Prat, CTO of Keonn. Rafael Pous Andrés, associate professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Víctor Casamayor Pujol, doctoral student at Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Bernat Gastón Braso, postdoctoral researcher at Universitat Pompeu Fabra.